To all CLEO readers out there...
I was reading the CLEO Malaysia (May 2008 issue) the other day...
Then I came across this topic "10 things that really DO change after marriage"...
The title looks really familiar....so is the illustrations....
as I read...I kept thinking to myself...this is not right...I read this some where....
so...out of curiosity...I picked up the CLEO Australia (February 2008 issue)....somehow I knew it was that issue....
Guess what I found out...
*CLEO Australia (February 2008 issue)*




*CLEO Malaysia (May 2008 issue)*




*CLEO Malaysia (May 2008 issue)*
Everything's the same!!!! Word for word!!!
The only difference is the illustrations....still the same characters...but different poses...ahahahhahahahahah!!
I think its ok to have the same topic....but...3 months lateR?!?! a bit the lagging right!?!?
The only difference is the illustrations....still the same characters...but different poses...ahahahhahahahahah!!
I think its ok to have the same topic....but...3 months lateR?!?! a bit the lagging right!?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment