Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Vain Daddy...

I was doing my own "pedicure" one day and both my parents happened to be home and they watched me soak me feet in warm water...scrubbing me feet after dat...then finally applying lotion on me feet...

best part is...results were miraculous!!!

Anyway....my Dad suddenly said he wanted to do it as well...and he asked whether I would do it for him...
I was like...NO Way!!!
I mean...I don't mind preparing the warm water and all for you..but please la....don't be disgusting...scrub your own feet yourself...=p

and.....

*tada*
























Yup...a very rare scene indeed....

He was very very excited with the end result...
I made him compare both legs...1 before...n 1 after....
He went like "WOW!! damn a lot of difference right?!?!"

All I can do was laugh....ahhahahahahahah!!

After that...he made another comment...
"Wah...even the hand that I use to scrub my leg with also feels smoother..."
How can I not laugh out loud at that statement...its just hilarious to hear that from my Dad...

Next was my Mum...she also requested to do the same thing....
hehehehhhe....


Now all three of us have clean...smooth n nice feet...
=D

0 comments: