Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fucked up.

"This is fucked up".....those were the exact words that ended our conversation/debate/argument or whatever you call it.

As I recall, we were chilling out on the bed, having fun (no..its not what you think it is). We were chatting away and somehow got into an argument. The argument was typical.
It was obviously about him, but somehow it ended up about me!!

Then there were silence.

Few minutes later...

He asked me if I'm still up to watch a movie with him.

I : No, Thank you.

He: I knew it.

(Walked out of the room and sat in front of his computer)

He: This is fucked up!


Yup...so thats the shorter version of what happened (didn't wana bore you guys with details).
Anyway, after thinking about it, I don't even know how and why the whole thing started.

It's been happening a lot lately. He getting all frustrated and annoyed with me, but mostly, me raging at him for no bloody reason at all.
I guess reality has finally kicked in. I'm leaving.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please forgive me....

1 comments:

*Jac* said...

yeah i think it's because u both are getting frustrated and emotional cause u're leaving soon...
dun worry la...all these small fights are normal...
just dat next time, make a pact to not say harsh words at each other lo...
cause it'll make da argument worst...*hugZ*