Friday, February 1, 2008

Be-earlied Valentine's Day Gift.

I'll be leaving on the third day of February...
that means We won't be able to celebrate our first Valentine's Day together...(yes...i know...how sad...)
I wanted to give him something as a gift and also something to remember me by while I'm back home....it took me quite some time to come up with a perfect gift...(because he basically have everything and I'm kinda running low on cash..)
I'm guessing most of you girls will agree with me....its just not easy getting gifts for guys...what more a perfect gift for your guy...

Anyway....after making my brain work real hard...and with some help from the greatest human invention of all - the Internet...I finally decided to make him a gift while he is back in Malaysia (and also while I'm dying of boredom in Melbourne, and it certainly did keep me occupied! =p)....

Right....so....
this is my creation...









and with a final touch....





F.Y.I....there's 365 love messages in there...and its all written by me!!!
sweet right?!!? i know!! =p

Anyway....I surprised him...
didn't get to take a picture of his face when I surprised him...
but he was such a sport to pose for me after that...just for the sake of my blog...


SURPRISE!!!




Muuaaahahahahhahahah!!!!

I love you darling!!! muax!!

1 comments:

Khai Way said...

I'm first!! haha .. nice blog by the way and a very creative Valentine gift indeed although I still haven't managed to figure out what it is exactly but looks nice and most importantly it's coming from your heart I guess hehe wish you two all the best.