It was a lie...
a lie that cost me a relationship that I treasure most...
a lie that I will never be able to take back...
a lie that I have no explanation as to why...
It is over...
every thing is over...
there will not be a we ever again...
it is over....
Never thought we would end like this...
After all you've done for me....
the trust you had in me...
the hopes and dreams....
After all we had together...
our plans for the future....
I gave it away when I decided to lie...
U have every right to be mad and disappointed at me...
for what I did to you is unforgivable...
I know things will never be the same...
and I know that there is absolutely nothing I can do to make right from wrong...
All I want to say is....
I'm sorry...really sorry.....
~take care~
Monday, June 30, 2008
A lie that killed us forever.
Posted by s h u t i n g at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment