As usual...I came home from badminton...on a Wednesday night...
The 1st thing my dad told me was that Uncle Chong was hospitalised today due to acute leukemia...
He was alright when they visited him in the hospital...my dad wastelling me bout his condition and all...we made plans to go visit him again during the weekend....
Right after that...
he got a phone call...
It was Evelyn....Uncle Chong's daughter....
She called to tell us the bad news....
that Uncle Chong has left us...
It was shocking!!
I couldn't believe it....didn't know how to react either...
It was in a matter of hours...
he was just chatting away with my parents in the hospital...and now he is gone...
Life's just so unpredictable....
you really won't know what's gonna happen the next minute...or even the next second....
and plus all the things that has been going on in my life right now...
I can't help but to be emo....
Treasure and cherish the ones you love....
Tell them how much you love them...and how much they mean to you...
or even better...show them....
R.I.P Uncle Chong... ....
Thursday, July 3, 2008
R.I.P Uncle Chong
Posted by s h u t i n g at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment