It was our new Direct Sales Manager's Bday...
Mr Mark Ong is only turning 29...
"Surprised" him with 2 cakes at the pantry...
(I mean come on...not too be mean...but how surprised can you possibly be surprised when half the people in the office is not there and it is the 'thing' they do in DHL)
Cakes are from Baskin Robbins...and the other from Just Heavenly...
(the same one I got for my bday too!!!...ekekeek =P)
Anyway...
Best Wishes Mark Ong...
*hugs @ 5.35 pm*
(after office hours)
Mr Mark Ong is only turning 29...
"Surprised" him with 2 cakes at the pantry...
(I mean come on...not too be mean...but how surprised can you possibly be surprised when half the people in the office is not there and it is the 'thing' they do in DHL)
Cakes are from Baskin Robbins...and the other from Just Heavenly...
(the same one I got for my bday too!!!...ekekeek =P)
Anyway...
Best Wishes Mark Ong...
*hugs @ 5.35 pm*
(after office hours)

0 comments:
Post a Comment