Goodbye 2008...
and Hello 2009!!!
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
May 2009 be a blessed and wonderful year for all of you...
I had a wonderfully quiet new year eve...
I spent quality time with him...
and I enjoyed every single moment of it...
We started the night with dinner at a Japanese Restaurant in Subang...
Tomoe...
the place is beautiful...and the food was great...
and they charged us wrongly...
so we had like a RM70 off our bill... =p











after dinner...
we went to chill out @ The Cave...
spend the rest of the night over there...
just chilling...
took lots n lots of pictures until my camera battery went flat...
and we totally forgotten bout count down...
ehehhehe...



*my drink*

*his drink*








I had a great time...
thanks darling!!!
*Happy New Year!!!!*
and Hello 2009!!!
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
May 2009 be a blessed and wonderful year for all of you...
I had a wonderfully quiet new year eve...
I spent quality time with him...
and I enjoyed every single moment of it...
We started the night with dinner at a Japanese Restaurant in Subang...
Tomoe...
the place is beautiful...and the food was great...
and they charged us wrongly...
so we had like a RM70 off our bill... =p
after dinner...
we went to chill out @ The Cave...
spend the rest of the night over there...
just chilling...
took lots n lots of pictures until my camera battery went flat...
and we totally forgotten bout count down...
ehehhehe...
*my drink*
*his drink*
I had a great time...
thanks darling!!!
*Happy New Year!!!!*
0 comments:
Post a Comment