Gong Xi Fa Cai to all who still reads my blog!!!
waahhahahha!!
i know i know...
its been a while since I updated my blog...
and i thank you so much if you're still reading this...
=p
yes yes..
i did not live up to my new year resolution of updating my blog...
i've not live up to my new year resolution of spending RM300 per quarter as well...
damn!
nvm...i'll just make it my Chinese New Year Resolution!!! lol!!!
So...
I hope all of you out there had a blast for CNY...
as for me..
i always do!!! =p
i've been eating non-stop since CNY eve..
(not yet hungry eat oso eat d)
went bck to Penang...eat eat eat...
come bck...
my beloved boyfriend took me to Ninja Jones for a wonderful dinner! (pics)
next day...lunch with his frens...dinner at open house...
eat eAt EAT!!!!
weee!!!
no idea how many kilos i've put on..
but I'm definitely going on a detox after CNY...
hmmm...
let's put that into my CNY resolution list as well... =)
HapPie Cina New yEar eVeryOne!!!
May the year of Ox bring U muchie mUch luck...wealth...prosperity....health...
and everything good la...
Kung Hei Kung Hei!!!

waahhahahha!!
i know i know...
its been a while since I updated my blog...
and i thank you so much if you're still reading this...
=p
yes yes..
i did not live up to my new year resolution of updating my blog...
i've not live up to my new year resolution of spending RM300 per quarter as well...
damn!
nvm...i'll just make it my Chinese New Year Resolution!!! lol!!!
So...
I hope all of you out there had a blast for CNY...
as for me..
i always do!!! =p
i've been eating non-stop since CNY eve..
(not yet hungry eat oso eat d)
went bck to Penang...eat eat eat...
come bck...
my beloved boyfriend took me to Ninja Jones for a wonderful dinner! (pics)
next day...lunch with his frens...dinner at open house...
eat eAt EAT!!!!
weee!!!
no idea how many kilos i've put on..
but I'm definitely going on a detox after CNY...
hmmm...
let's put that into my CNY resolution list as well... =)
HapPie Cina New yEar eVeryOne!!!
May the year of Ox bring U muchie mUch luck...wealth...prosperity....health...
and everything good la...
Kung Hei Kung Hei!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment