So we head to some place in KL for dinner...
There was this very beautiful Italian restaurant...
look really nice from the outside..
so I asked "are we having dinner here?"
he said "er..no wor..took the wrong road" (while making a 3 point turn)
Honestly..I was kinda disappointed...
then I told him "next time we come ere for dinner k?!?"
and the next thing u know..he parked and gave me dat nice big cheeky smile again...
walked in...
he somehow was like in a hurry...
he was basically dragging me in...
didn't even bother waiting for the waiter to show us to our table..
I was like...wth!?!?
then as I walk towards a corner..
I saw my gurls sitting at the corner table...
*Surprise!!!*
I was really surprised...
din expect them to be there...
after dat I found out that they planned this like 2 weeks ago...
all behind my back!!!
ehehehehhe
and the reason he was 'dragging' me in was because he was afraid that the waiter would say..."Oh! your friends are already here..."
that would so totally ruin the surprise...
ehehehehhe
had a wonderful wonderful time...
Thanks Sweetie...
thanks Mag...
thanks Manda...
thanks Chin Ong...
will never forget this memorable bday dinner...
hugs and kisses to all of U!!!
*pics*


*the famous 2...5...1...pose*








my beautiful cake!!!

I wish for...





*my gurls*
*my guy*
*my burfday kiss...*
what more can I ask for... =p
Its the most wonderful bday I ever had...
psst...
and I wished that there's more to come!! *winks*
There was this very beautiful Italian restaurant...
look really nice from the outside..
so I asked "are we having dinner here?"
he said "er..no wor..took the wrong road" (while making a 3 point turn)
Honestly..I was kinda disappointed...
then I told him "next time we come ere for dinner k?!?"
and the next thing u know..he parked and gave me dat nice big cheeky smile again...
walked in...
he somehow was like in a hurry...
he was basically dragging me in...
didn't even bother waiting for the waiter to show us to our table..
I was like...wth!?!?
then as I walk towards a corner..
I saw my gurls sitting at the corner table...
*Surprise!!!*
I was really surprised...
din expect them to be there...
after dat I found out that they planned this like 2 weeks ago...
all behind my back!!!
ehehehehhe
and the reason he was 'dragging' me in was because he was afraid that the waiter would say..."Oh! your friends are already here..."
that would so totally ruin the surprise...
ehehehehhe
had a wonderful wonderful time...
Thanks Sweetie...
thanks Mag...
thanks Manda...
thanks Chin Ong...
will never forget this memorable bday dinner...
hugs and kisses to all of U!!!
*pics*
*the famous 2...5...1...pose*
my beautiful cake!!!
I wish for...
*my gurls*
*my guy*
*my burfday kiss...*
what more can I ask for... =p
Its the most wonderful bday I ever had...
psst...
and I wished that there's more to come!! *winks*
0 comments:
Post a Comment