It is almost a month since my bday...
and finally I've got the chance to parade all the presents I've got for my bday...
First it was flowers sent to me office....from U know who... =p


then there was a digital photo frame from the CM1 guys & Simmone...


not to mention the cute little card that reads...
Big thank youS to Bryan Kong, Rawi, Simmone, 'Handsome' Jeremy, 'Shuai Ge' Brian....
&
Special Thanks to 'Leng Chai' Chris Chia.... (I know U innitiated this...hesistating on what to buy me...etc)
thanks for the effort...and I really love the present...
always wanted a digital photo frame...
just couldn't afford 1... =)
and...
finally a stunningly elegant & beautiful Guy Laroche handbag...from my dearly beloved bf !!
need I say more?!?
I 'heart' it so much!!!
luv lUv luV LuV LUv!!!
=)
Oh....forgot....
and a iPhone coming soon from me daddy!!!! weeee!!!!!



and finally I've got the chance to parade all the presents I've got for my bday...
First it was flowers sent to me office....from U know who... =p


then there was a digital photo frame from the CM1 guys & Simmone...
not to mention the cute little card that reads...
&
Special Thanks to 'Leng Chai' Chris Chia.... (I know U innitiated this...hesistating on what to buy me...etc)
thanks for the effort...and I really love the present...
always wanted a digital photo frame...
just couldn't afford 1... =)
and...
finally a stunningly elegant & beautiful Guy Laroche handbag...from my dearly beloved bf !!
need I say more?!?I 'heart' it so much!!!
luv lUv luV LuV LUv!!!
=)
Oh....forgot....
and a iPhone coming soon from me daddy!!!! weeee!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment