Wednesday, April 14, 2010

recap...

ahhh...
feels like ages ago since I did this...

so here's a quick recap on what has been goin on since I last blogged...

January 2010


celebrated New Year... attended Adeline's wedding..




went and watch Ne-yo live... went to Johor for work...



attended N.Keong's house warming.. attended a costume party....



helped out with a wonderful proposal....



assist in bringing this cutie home...


February 2010


went to Hua Hin for the New MICHELIN Pilot Sport 3 launch....


bought my very 1st Louis Vuitton...



celebrated Valentine's Day + 16th month anniversary...



celebrated CNY...


went on a yatch in Phuket...stayed in the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in...had great & scary experience too...



went for the most relaxing spa ever...




went to work in Penang, JB & KL within a week...



celebrated Brian's bday...


March 2010


played chef....




proudest moment of my life so far...bought myself a new ride... =)




got a new hair cut & colour...




attended a dinner to celebrate a marriage of 37 years...


yup...i think that would be all that is worth highlighting so far...
and we shall wrap up April soon...
till then...

0 comments: