Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20.04.2010


Don’t think you ever told me how you admire me. You always tell me that you love me at all times. When I’m upset, you hold me tight. Not sure if you pick me over ALL the other girls you hang out with =p. Luv it when you play with my hair. You definitely have no hesitation to pick me up, tickle me and wrestle with me (sometimes until you hurt me unintentionally =p ) You just talk to me. Tell me jokes, bring me flowers just because. You HOld my hand and run. You just HOld my hand. You did not throw pebbles at my window at night. You definitely let me fall asleep in your arms =p. You sing to me no matter how awful you sound (sometimes intentionally awfulonizing the song). You never fail to get me mad at you. then kiss me. Give me piggy back rides. You never push me on swings tho. Sometimes you’ll tell me I look beautiful (often times when I asked =p ) When I’m sad, you sometimes stay on the phone with me, even if I’m not saying anything (if you're not asleep or fast aleep) I do remember you look into my eyes and smile. You kiss me on the forehead. Don’t really remember you slow dance with me even if there’s no music. Kiss me in the rain? Don’t think we did that. And the last time you tell me you fall in love with me…was the first time you told me that you’ve fallen in love with me and would want me to be your gf…that moment…will stay with me forever…

0 comments: