Friday, August 20, 2010

Going bonkers~!

Alright...this has gotta stop!
The home arrest due to the pox is really driving me crazy...
I've been dreaming all kinds of nonsense...
And according to somebody...it's cos I'm too free that my mind is still very active when I'm asleep....

So I went to bed as usual yesterday night...
Only to dream that I was 9 months pregnant...without a husband...
and was lying on a hospital bed having contractions...lol~!!
in actual...I was having a stomach ache in the middle of the night...
but I was too caught up in the dream to wake up...
it's like I'm stuck in my dream...somehow...

and I remember so clearly how I was feeling and what was going through my head in the dream...
"Oh shit! I'm having a baby!"
"Oh shit! This is some bad shit!"
"Oh f**k! My Vir-jayjay is gonna hurt like hell"
as they pushed me down the corridor...and into the delivery room...

Thank goodness my kick came in just in time....
*phew*

Seriously...
get me out of here!!!

0 comments: