Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do Dreams Come True?

I woke up yesterday only to realise that it was only a dream...

It felt so real..

You were right next to me, I felt your warmth as I snuggled into your arms...

I remember clearly how it feels to be in your arms, so overly protected, so safe, so...

so comfortable....

just perfect...

We had it all...

I had it all...

Making plans for the future...

We were so sure that we would spend the rest of our lives together...

Until ‘distance’ happened...

I failed...

I wasn’t strong enough...wasn't good enough...

I gave in to distractions...

I threw it all away...

After all these years...

I thought I’ve moved on...but I think...

I miss you...I kinda still do...

I miss everything that we shared...

I miss all the good times...even the bad...

I miss wondering about all the possible things that we would have...

And still sometimes wonder...

What if...

If only...

I see you’ve moved on pretty well now...

I’m glad and happy for you...

I just hope dreams will come true...especially the one I had about you and I...


Sigh....

0 comments: