Thursday, July 31, 2008

This really is it.

I was trying to delay it..
one of the reasons being that it was the only reason for us to communicate anymore...
the other reason was basically because I didn't have enough cash and was waiting for my salary to be credited into me bank account..

Funny isn't it?!?!
after everything that happened...
I still want to have something that associates us....
I just hate to know that I'll be permanently taken out from his life....

but finally it is time...
time to let go....
besides...he had a valid reason this time...

so I decided that it is only right I wrote him a goodbye note....
or more like I'm doing it for myself....
whatever it is...writing it wasn't easy at all..
I had to stop several times...because I can hardly see the computer screen...

Oh well...
ppl make mistakes...and we learn from our mistakes...
I told him that I'm sorry that we (or maybe just me) had to be the mistake for me to learn this time....

So...
I guess this really is it....

0 comments: