Monday, July 21, 2008

Its Monday again.

Yes...
Its Monday all over again...

and NO....
I'm not gonna start bitching bout my Monday Blues again....

So...I'm gonna write bout...
wait...
I don't know what I wana write about...

Hmmmm...let's see...
why don't I share a lil on what I did over the weekend...


~ Friday Night ~

Partied at Bar Savanh Too with fellow colleagues....
It was Lay Yean's & Somi's farewell....
Had great fun...!!!
(pics will be up real soon....)



~ Saturday ~

Woke up at 12 noon....was a lil hung over....
But was fine after I went for lunch....shop for groceries...and signed up for my very 1st & very own credit card!!!
(had dad & bro to sub me b4 this...ekekekek)


Its the Lady's card...
There's like tons & tons of perks or privileges that men don't get...
for instance...
Attractive packages for health checks...
Spa vouchers...
And mostly the shopping vouchers @ MNG, NAFNAF, Calvin Klein Jeans
weeee!!!!! can't waiT!!!


Highlight of the day was when I spent the rest of the day with someone special....
I don't know bout the other person...but I enjoyed myself....
thanks for everything U!!!
*hugs*


~ Sunday ~

(ting sings...)
Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sunday.....
This is my, my, my, beautiful day.....


It indeed was a beautiful day....
so much so I decided to go furniture hunting!!
so obviously....
saw the bedroom set that I really liked....
but its like way way way....way way way beyond my budget...

I was tempted to say "Oh what the heck...I'll buy the damn bedroom set and not use money for the next year"
"What?!?! for the whole next year?!?!" I thought to myself...

NO FREAKING WAY!!! LOL!!!

So...in the end...I did not get it...
not a very beautiful Sunday after all.... =(


Decided to go for a movie instead....
The Dark Knight...
Its a pretty cool show I would say....a lil too draggy at some parts...
but overall it was cool....
I must say...Heath Ledger did a pretty awesome job as Joker....
the fact that he is dead makes it rather disturbing...especially the make up....
I had chills watching some parts of the movie....


So....
That was my 'exciting' weekend....
Hope I didn't bore all you folks who are reading this....
(well...if u were...u would have stopped reading and u wouldn't be seeing this anyway....arh...what the heck...)

till then.....



0 comments: