Its free & easy day..
the rest of the tour mates decided to pay a little extra and get the bus driver to drive them to a few of the famous tourist sports in Taipei..
but we decided not to join them...
we wanted to travel on our own with the MRT...
wasn't difficult as I speak & read Chinese... =p


First Stop
Danshui Old Street 淡水老街



some kind of muar chee (made of milk) in cold red bean soup...yum!!
with peanut & sugar....
There's lots more that we ate...but I totally forgotten to take pictures...
cos I was just too hungry... =p
Next stop
Dan Shui Pier

then catch a boat ride over to the town of Bali 八里鄉
(Kampung 8 miles)...
food food food!!!
Oor Jian!!!
then we hopped on to another ferry over to Danshui Fisherman's Wharf 淡水漁人碼頭



It was basically just sight seeing...
find a spot...buy some food & drinks....
sit back..relax..and enjoy...
Next
we traveled back to the city...
to have a look at the night view of the city..
we walked along the stretch of high-end malls...
Xin Guang San Yue (新光三越)...Tienmu Warner Village Cinema ( 天母華納威秀 )...Taipei 101...
Gucci...Prada..LV...you name it...







Next
Dinner time!!!
We decided to go to this very special place introduced by our tour guide...
according to her..its a must-go...
It was also my aunt's bday on that day..so we decided to buy her dinner...
This restaurant is 4 stories high...
the structure is actually two ladies in their long dancing skirt...
see it?!?!
so..we are actually sitting in her skirt..having dinner... =)

some 'water/pond like' landscaping right in the middle...with fishes in it...
uniquely cute tables & chairs....

as you can see...we were seated next to the 'pond'...
the menu....

the center piece....

the entrance..



diff colour chairs for diff floors...


the exit...

*saggy neng neng!!*
it is a wooden sensor sliding door...pretty cool huh...
Very very nice place...
ambiance is wonderful...
it has this tribal sort of theme..
and all the decors in there is designed and made by the lady owner herself...
I would say she's one heck of a creative person...
Food doesn't suck...
The toilet is super cool (sorry..no pics...camera ran out of battery...)
Beautiful place..with the perfect company..
what else could 1 ask for?!?!
I liked the place...very much....
maybe one day I'll bring the concept into Malaysia..
and earn my millions!!!
Wahahahahah!!!!
the rest of the tour mates decided to pay a little extra and get the bus driver to drive them to a few of the famous tourist sports in Taipei..
but we decided not to join them...
we wanted to travel on our own with the MRT...
wasn't difficult as I speak & read Chinese... =p
First Stop
Danshui Old Street 淡水老街
some kind of muar chee (made of milk) in cold red bean soup...yum!!
with peanut & sugar....
There's lots more that we ate...but I totally forgotten to take pictures...
cos I was just too hungry... =p
Next stop
Dan Shui Pier
(Kampung 8 miles)...
then we hopped on to another ferry over to Danshui Fisherman's Wharf 淡水漁人碼頭
find a spot...buy some food & drinks....
sit back..relax..and enjoy...
Next
we traveled back to the city...
to have a look at the night view of the city..
we walked along the stretch of high-end malls...
Xin Guang San Yue (新光三越)...Tienmu Warner Village Cinema ( 天母華納威秀 )...Taipei 101...
Gucci...Prada..LV...you name it...
Next
Dinner time!!!
We decided to go to this very special place introduced by our tour guide...
according to her..its a must-go...
It was also my aunt's bday on that day..so we decided to buy her dinner...
This restaurant is 4 stories high...
the structure is actually two ladies in their long dancing skirt...
so..we are actually sitting in her skirt..having dinner... =)
uniquely cute tables & chairs....
the menu....
the center piece....
the entrance..
diff colour chairs for diff floors...
the exit...
Very very nice place...
ambiance is wonderful...
it has this tribal sort of theme..
and all the decors in there is designed and made by the lady owner herself...
I would say she's one heck of a creative person...
Food doesn't suck...
The toilet is super cool (sorry..no pics...camera ran out of battery...)
Beautiful place..with the perfect company..
what else could 1 ask for?!?!
I liked the place...very much....
maybe one day I'll bring the concept into Malaysia..
and earn my millions!!!
Wahahahahah!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment