Monday, December 1, 2008

TaiDung 台東 -- KaohSiung 高雄 Day 4

Day 4, we proceed to KaohSiung...
Upon arrival, we visited one of Taiwan's largest temple...
FoKuangShan (Light of Buddha Mountain)...


it has the tallest Buddha statue on the island..
it stands 32 meters high and is surrounded by 480 life-sixed images of disciples...

回頭是岸
(hui tou shi an)
its a chinese idiom...
direct translation: turn back is shore...
meaning: whatever bad stuff you're doing right now...it's not too late to turn back...
i hope i got that right...correct me if I'm wrong..=p


Next, the Spring and Autumn Pavillions that desiccated to Kiang King, the God of War..
and Xuantian Shandi Temple...
I didn't take much pics ere...
because my camera was running low on battery...
and out of the few pictures I manage to take...
it was accidentally taken as a video...
ahahahahhaha...

watch this and listen carefully...



if only I didn't trust my auntie and checked...
ehehehheeh...
=p



At night...it was the Loiu He Night Market...
awesome food...
shopped a lil..
then we went back to the hotel...

Then...
we also made a trip to the famous strip clubs in KaohSiung...
No pics allowed in there..
but I got a pic outside the so called "show & music restaurant"...
it was one hell of an experience... =p





0 comments: