My heart dropped for a whole second when I found out that my bracelet wasn't on my left hand when I was washing my hands...
Oh f**k!!!!
It is not the first time...
the same thing happened the other time...
but this time I remember that I still have it with me when I got out of the house..
so I tot to myself...
gone...its gone..i won't be that lucky to find it back this time...
it can be anywhere..
in the car...
the carpark....the carpark lift...
the lobby...the lift to office..
the office...the sky garden...
the pantry...the toilet...
trust me..I went searching like a mad woman....no luck...
then...
I told my boss that I was going to run down to my car to check whether it was there...
some part of me inside was reluctant to...
I knew if I couldn't find it in me car...then that was it...I will have to accept that it is gone...
but I also knew that I couldn't concentrate on me work if I didn't...
so I walked to the carpark...like a rhino running towards its target...in my stilettos...
and I was praying real hard as I walked nearer and nearer to me car...
"please please please....please let it be in there..."
"Oh My F**king God!!" is all that I can say when I saw the bracelet...
it was in between the seat and the handbrake...
thanks goodness!!!!
*phew*
Monday, November 3, 2008
Bracelet oh Bracelet...
Posted by s h u t i n g at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment