Yup! It was Sugar N Spice's very first bazaar!!!
It was exhausting but it is worth for the experience & fun that we had....
All in all...it was a great experience and I wouldn't mind a 2nd bazaar at all!!! =p
So let me just bring you through some highlights of the preps..the actual day...and the 'celebration' dinner...
We gathered at Manda's house to do some last minute preparation...
It was really last minute...
because we then realise there was much more to do than expected...
but...
we still got things done by segregating jobs....
nicely done girls!!!
*wrapping pink ribbons around mag's flimsy & rusty clothes rack*
*making our very own environmental friendly paper bags*
*sShhh!!! young entrepreneurs at work*
*i did all the tying because my ribbons are just oh-so beautiful!!!
i'm so proud of my ribbons!!* =p
*mag mag freaking out cos she can't find the scissors when it's just right in front*
*doing some accounts stuff and i'm writing down 'things to bring' the next day*
THe ActUal DaY!!!! 08.11.08
finally...
its bazaar day!!!
I can tell some of us did not have much sleep due to 'excited-ness'!!!
ehehehehhe...
but I know I did...slept like a pig!!
ok...that aside...
so after having breakfast...
we began to set up our "stall"...
we are provided with a table and several chairs..that's all...
work in progress...
work in progress...
work still in progress...
and...
*tada*!!!!
*our sugary & spicey table*
*clothes...dresses...pre loved...u name it*
*me & our booth*
so..let me just brief you on what we have on our table....
we've got Mr Cow & Mr Pig holding up our "chiu pai" (signboard)...

we've got some sugary delights to be given out for free...

we've got a guest book for those who are interested...

we've got this deco that says groovy girls only...

and we've got angel beanie to look after our earnings in the ducky tin...



Response were actually pretty good on that day...
and of course when u have so many clothes hanging around u...
how to resist?!!??!
I bought meself 3 dresses...
Meich bought me a cardigan...
Mag bought me a charm bracelet...
tHanKs gurls!!!!
*hugs*
At the end of the day...
we were all exhausted....
can u imagine...working 11-8...
so we packed up and treated ourselves with a nice dinner @ Pizza Uno...
*beef lasagna*
*ravioli*
*fettuccine carbonara*
*large mexicana pizza*
bBuuRRPppp!!!!
Great experience....
Great fun...
Great company...
Great food...
Not too bad profit... =P
What else can I ask for....
Thanks girls...
without u girls...
I won't be doing this and I won't be enjoying myself so much...
Also...
Thanks to those who came and support us...
ah maS...DaddyS MummyS...brotherS sisterS...auntieS uncleS...bfS...gfS...cousinS...nieceS...nephewS..etcS etcS...








It was exhausting but it is worth for the experience & fun that we had....
All in all...it was a great experience and I wouldn't mind a 2nd bazaar at all!!! =p
So let me just bring you through some highlights of the preps..the actual day...and the 'celebration' dinner...
We gathered at Manda's house to do some last minute preparation...
It was really last minute...
because we then realise there was much more to do than expected...
but...
we still got things done by segregating jobs....
nicely done girls!!!
*wrapping pink ribbons around mag's flimsy & rusty clothes rack*
*making our very own environmental friendly paper bags*
*sShhh!!! young entrepreneurs at work*
*i did all the tying because my ribbons are just oh-so beautiful!!!i'm so proud of my ribbons!!* =p
*mag mag freaking out cos she can't find the scissors when it's just right in front*
*doing some accounts stuff and i'm writing down 'things to bring' the next day*THe ActUal DaY!!!! 08.11.08
finally...
its bazaar day!!!
I can tell some of us did not have much sleep due to 'excited-ness'!!!
ehehehehhe...
but I know I did...slept like a pig!!
ok...that aside...
so after having breakfast...
we began to set up our "stall"...
we are provided with a table and several chairs..that's all...
work in progress...
work in progress...
work still in progress...
and...
*tada*!!!!
*our sugary & spicey table*
*clothes...dresses...pre loved...u name it*
*me & our booth*so..let me just brief you on what we have on our table....
we've got Mr Cow & Mr Pig holding up our "chiu pai" (signboard)...

we've got some sugary delights to be given out for free...

we've got a guest book for those who are interested...

we've got this deco that says groovy girls only...

and we've got angel beanie to look after our earnings in the ducky tin...



Response were actually pretty good on that day...
and of course when u have so many clothes hanging around u...
how to resist?!!??!
I bought meself 3 dresses...
Meich bought me a cardigan...
Mag bought me a charm bracelet...
tHanKs gurls!!!!
*hugs*
At the end of the day...
we were all exhausted....
can u imagine...working 11-8...
so we packed up and treated ourselves with a nice dinner @ Pizza Uno...
*beef lasagna*
*ravioli*
*fettuccine carbonara*
*large mexicana pizza*bBuuRRPppp!!!!
Great experience....
Great fun...
Great company...
Great food...
Not too bad profit... =P
What else can I ask for....
Thanks girls...
without u girls...
I won't be doing this and I won't be enjoying myself so much...
Also...
Thanks to those who came and support us...
ah maS...DaddyS MummyS...brotherS sisterS...auntieS uncleS...bfS...gfS...cousinS...nieceS...nephewS..etcS etcS...




















0 comments:
Post a Comment