Sunday, March 9, 2008

1 month and 6 days.

Its been a month and 6 days since the day I left Melbourne for home.

Home sweet home...

Well...for me...not that sweet after all....
No..don't get me wrong...its not like I hate being home or anything like that...
its just that...the lifestyle and the way things are done around here deviates and sometimes may cause stress...you get what I mean?

Let me give you a typical example...
I don't wash my coffee mug right after I finish my coffee...
instead...I leave it in the sink or on the table until I feel like washing it or until mould starts growing...wahahahaha!!!
call me lazy...but that's what I do most of the time...
(I know...its not a very good habit...but...oh well...)
Anyway...
my dad totally goes crazy when he sees un-washed coffee mugs lying around the house...
ahahahhahaha!!


Well...besides little little things like that...its all good...
I don't have to worry bout electricity bills...water bills...
I can have long showers and not feel bad....
(I tell you...those aussies with their save water...save the environment and their 4 minutes showers...urgh!)

On top of that...
I pretty much got back the hang of driving in Msia...
got use to not greeting or greeted by the Carrefour or Giant cashier...
etc etc etc...

And I've even started working...
even though I initially plan to chill for a longer time...
but I'm glad I got this job....
(special thanks to Aunty Maggie...)


But there's only one thing that I'm not used to...
not having my darling bf here with me....
I miss him sooo sooo much!!!
I wonder whether he misses me as much too?!?!?...=p

0 comments: