It was my mum's bday...
me bro and I planned to get her a white gold bracelet...since she doesn't have one...
so...we went looking for one...
i found the perfect one...and I bargained and bargained and bargained...
in the end...sold...at 450 ringgit...
she liked it a lot....she's been wanting a white gold bracelet...and I chose the one which matches her necklace...
glad that she was happy with the gift...
me bro and I planned to get her a white gold bracelet...since she doesn't have one...
so...we went looking for one...
i found the perfect one...and I bargained and bargained and bargained...
in the end...sold...at 450 ringgit...
she liked it a lot....she's been wanting a white gold bracelet...and I chose the one which matches her necklace...
glad that she was happy with the gift...
~mum showing off her bracelet for me to take a pic so that I can put it in me blog~

after that...we went for korean bbq..
had like a million dishes....
and then went home to cut cake...
ehehehhehe
had like a million dishes....
and then went home to cut cake...
ehehehhehe
~chocolate banana cake~

I hope my mum enjoyed her bday...
Happy birthday mommie!!!
*hugs*
Happy birthday mommie!!!
*hugs*

0 comments:
Post a Comment