Friday, March 28, 2008

Sleepy day.

I had a long day...
in fact..it was a very sleepy one...
stupid mozzie just won't stop disturbing me the night before...
I didn't sleep well and hence the yawning and lack of concentration at work and at training...
my eye bags were showing ever so obviously besides the fact that I tried to cover it up...

anyway...
I was looking forward to go home...chill and talk to U...
I miss talking to U...
it never fails to make me feel better every time I talk to U after a long day at work...
and yes...the 2 hours conversation yesterday was really nice...

however...
when I msged U telling U that I was home...
U told me that U were on your way to the club....

honestly...
I was a little disappointed...
I really wanted to talk to U so badly...
I got no idea what I wanted to talk to you about...but I just wana talk to U....

I guess I just really miss U...
wish U were here....

0 comments: