Sunday, March 16, 2008

MiGrainE~~!!

Dear shu ting's blog readers...

Sorry for not posting for so long....

its been a long long week....
and also a painful weekend...

anyway...
I'll spare you all details from monday to thursday cause its basically just...
wake up...work...come home...sleep...next day...wake up...work...and it goes on....

so...
on casual Friday morning....
I went to work as usual....
remembered that I was suppose to go for some roadshow/briefing/training...what ever you call it...at 8 a.m.
decided to double check with my colleague..
and due to some misunderstanding....I din not attend the morning session...and so I had to attend the one at 5 pm..

ok..that was fine...no problemo...

continue working...working....
work...
lunch......
work........
roadshow.....

during the roadshow...
I felt uncomfortable...
I was sleepy & tired...I wasn't concentrating...and most of all....I wanted to go home....badly...
oh come on!!
its friday!!! and its already 6.15pm!!! just get me out of here...please~~!!!!

(I'm sneezing like a mad woman while typing this...so whoever is talking bout me behind my back right now...stop it!! =p)

sorry...
got a little carried away...
where was I?!?

ah!! yes...
wanting to get out of the roadshow...

so I finally got out of there..
got my car...and drove home...
while driving home...
my head was so tensed....
its like...something is tied to both me tempers and is being pulled back real hard....
I'm like...SHit! I'm gonna get a headache...a real bad one...
and true enough...
my head was pounding like mad when I got home...
and you wouldn't believe how early I slept that night....freaking 9 pm!!!!

so I thought the headache's gonna go a way after 2 panadols and a good long sleep...
but NO....
it didn't go away...but instead...got worst...

this time...
it feels like the back left part of my head is being squeezed so hard....
and the best part is...it only happens when I get up...
so all I did that day was...lie down...watch tv...sleep....
Panadol?!?! not working....
and it got so bad that I slept like freaking 8 pm this time...gosh!!

I also had to ffk my gfS...
I'm really really sorry gals...
I promise I'll make it up to u gals k...

so...
I was thinking to meself...headaches don't usually stay long and it will go away after 2 days...
but I was wrong...Again!!
I woke up on Sunday morning..thinking it would be a wonderful Sunday...
but apparently...not so wonderful after all....
my head still aches!!

and this time...it decides to squeeze the back right part of my head...
just great!!!


and now..
I got everyone worried..
my dad...my mum...my grandma...and my bf...
and I got worried myself...so I decided to go see me company doctor...
to get MC of course...no way I can work in such condition...


so...


yea...here I am...feeling a little better...and updating me blog....
I know..its a boring blog...
I can make it a little bit more interesting by putting pictures of me..
but I didn't wana scare you folks out there...so I decided to go with an alternative...=p

hmmm...
should I go to work tmr?!?!

0 comments: