I wanted to post this earlier but I couldn't because internet connection at home was down...
anyway....
I need to clear something up...
Ms.S...
I'm sorry I called you a bitch the other day...
you left me with no choice...
but I guess someone had put some sense into your head...or u probably figured it out yourself...
and you came to me...offering guidance and assistance the very next day...
I really apreciate it....
I also appreciate the fact that you realise that I don't get much proper guidance and assistance from my team...especially when my boss and another very helpful colleague is away...
(I don't know why...its either they really don't know things or that they're threaten by my existence...)
All in all....thank you...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Oopsie Daisie~~!
Posted by s h u t i n g at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment