Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sick.

As usual...my alarm clock went off at 6 a.m.
Today...i decided to press the snooze button...
so I did...not once...but 3 times....
Finally got out of my bed reluctantly....got ready for work....and left home....

*drive drive drive*......
slight Summit jam....
Federal Highway mystery crawl (seriously...traffic is smooth flowing after the sungei way turn off...but I don't see many cars turning to sungei way or the NPE to Old Klang Road...hmmm...wonder why)...

anyway....
its not the jam that annoys me the most...
its the drivers....
when will ppl learn to stick to their own lanes?!?!
when will ppl learn to be courteous drivers and give way?!?!
when will ppl learn that a jam is a jam and nothing changes if you honk frantically?!?!
it just pisses me off....
I'm trying to have a peaceful morning...listen to me peaceful songs....and they just have to destroy it...

Anyway...
I arrived at office at about 7.30 a.m.
ta pau breakfast from the mak cik at the cafeteria....
ate at the Sky Garden with fellow colleagues as usual...its a morning routine...
and my Big Boss...Small Boss...all there la...(they usually aren't)
so...had breakfast and off I go for training....

The training and all was alright....quite fun at times...(not after lunch time...zzZZzzz...)
but the only thing is...it was freezing cold in there...
Menara TM has this weird desige where aircons are on the floor....blowing upwards..
so...in the training room...I was sitting...right on top of the aircon....

~~~c~C~cO~c0ld~~~~




thats how I got me flu yesterday...I think...
and imagine having a flu and still sitting on top of an aircon...
how exciting!!!


5.30 p.m.
the auspicious time to go home....
however, I lingered around the office for a while....check mails...chat with colleagues...whatever not...to avoid the sudden rush of cars out of the parking lot...

anyway...
I took the the NPE home...I sworn not to go home via Federal Highway (took me 1 and a half hours to get home the other time)...
then this fella...driving his Small Little Kancil...damn hero...
driving so fast...over taking from the left lane....and almost bang into a car cause he was trying to avoid a bike...
f**king stupid....
I just don't get it...why can't ppl just drive responsibly?!?!
Ok...even if you don't love your own life...what about others?!?
What if you cause an accident...and your not the one who die but instead the other person dies!?!?
its just plain selfishness....
aih....


Then...I went to Watsons and Guardian to get something for me flu...
so instead of searching high and low....and asked the shop attendant for help...
I asked her politely....and replied me in a tone as if I killed her whole family....Bitch!!!
What happened to service with a smile and things like that?!?!
and really...ppl...especially those working in the service industry....
what's wrong with most of you?!?!
does it kill you to be a little nicer?!?!

but I must say...some do I have great services...and I absolutely appreciate that....



Ok..I know...I'm a little cranky today...
it must be the flu virus...

1 comments:

*Jac* said...

take care dear!

air-con from the floor???
Soo weird! But COOL!