Monday, February 25, 2008

1st Day @ Work.



see that...
that's what I did on me 1st day at work...pretty obvious isn't it...
ahahahahha

didn't do much today....
in fact...
I did Nothing!!!
I sat at my place...reading a big fat file they gave to me..
its all about the company and its products...in power point slides..
gosh...I miss my marketing and management lecture notes so much!!!

anyway...
I was also introduced to the whole sales and marketing department..
bombarded with faces and names...they can't blame me if I can't remember their names..
come on...cut me some slack...
but its kinda cool...most of them actually do have firm handshakes...just like mine...heee heee heee
I do prefer firm handshakes...it shows sincerity and respect...

got to mingle around with some of my colleagues...
went for lunch together...so nice of them to show me around...
felt really comfortable....
just bored..cos as I've said...I had practically nothing to do

then....finally...
its time to go home...
and...


*tada*



my package!!
all me clothings and shoes!!!
and my toy toy!!!
heee heee heee!!!








I'm impress...Australian Post actually put this sticker on....
I'm sorry Mr. Postman....I know its heavy...but I got no choice...
MAS wouldn't let me take more than 20 kg....
I hope you did bend your knees...
Thank you Mr. Postman!!!

0 comments: