Valentine's Day....
the day to celebrate your love with your valentine...
but mine is not here with me this time....
and its our very 1st Valentine's Day...
I didn't expect to get anything from him....
I even asked him on the night before...when we were talking on the phone...where is my Valentine's Day pressie?!?!
and I was pretty sure...he didn't have anything for me...
Anyway...
I woke up this morning....
and as usual...spent the whole day watching tv....
"Pip Pip Peep PeeeeeP!!" goes the impatient postman....
I jumped out of the couch and dashed to the front gate....
"Ho Yik Leong (my dad)?!?!" he said...
I'm like..."yea..."
signed it...got the letter...when in the house...continue watching me tv...
Naaahhh......
I wasn't expecting anything to be for me....
at least from then onwards...
Then....
after like...30 minutes...
"Vrroooommm!! Pip Pip!!"
A white van parked right in front of my house...
being as paranoid as ever...I peeped from my window and trying to hide at the same time....(this is so that I can pretend as if no one is home if its some nonsense ppl)....
So...
I saw this uncle...he got down from the van....with a BIG bouquet of flowers on his left hand...
and he was knocking on my gate (with my padlock)...and saying "Hallo...Hallo..."
Somehow when I saw the bouquet of flowers...I thought to myself...
This must be a mistake...it can't be mine....
Then the uncle saw me coming out...and
he say..."HO SHU TING...hai mai ar (is it)?!?"
I'm like...Hai HaI HAI (Yes YeS YES)!!!
Instantly at that moment I knew who was it from....
I was probably smiling from cheek to cheek and was floating in cloud 9...
(poor uncle...he had to see me lidat)...
come to think bout it...no wonder he quickly asked me to sign his cute little buku latihan....and left...lol
I can't describe how happy and loved I am right now...
so...
Thank you Darling...
I love it...
and I love you...
always and forever....
*hugs muax!!*
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thank you Darling!!!
~ Pics ~
Posted by s h u t i n g at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment