Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rescheduled.

I was excited...
my first interview with DHL Malaysia...
for a telemarketing executive position...

Well...to be honest...
I wasn't very excited bout the position offered...
I was more excited of going for an interview with a Multi National Company...
its companies like that that I've always dream of working with...
reputation...status...perks and benefits...its like the whole package...the ideal package...

So I made sure I was prepared...
reading up on the internet on interview guidelines..
how to negotiate your salary...what is the most common question...what is the best way to answer those questions...etc...etc...
quite an effort huh!?!? =p

Anyway...
I was suppose to be heading down to Menara Telekom right now...
but instead, I'm sitting comfortably in my air-con room writing this...

Yes...the interview was rescheduled...
because the hiring manager is still in a conference...
argh!!!

I hate it when this happens...
its like u spent the whole night thinking bout it...
feel nervous and excited and all...
then you prepare yourself for it...
and finally when you're all ready to go all out with it...
they say...sorry...we'll do this some other time...

Then, I have to go through the whole excited...nervous...preparation part again!!!
darn it!!
Oh well....better than not having a job interview at all...right!?!?

0 comments: