Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Home.

Finally...after almost an hour of waiting in the plane (for someone who is stupid enough to check in his/her baggage and didn't board the plane) and 7 and a half dreadful hours flying at about 40000 ft above ground...I'm home....

I couldn't sleep at all...mostly because next to me...there were 2 aunties....gossiping their lungs out...non-stop....yes...7 and a half hours!!!!
I don't mean to eves drop...they weren't discreet either...
so...I got to learn a lot about what's going on in their family....like...
who is getting married...who hasn't and probably won't...
who is not taking care of their kids the right way...
who is doing alright (it's benny btw)...who is doing not so good (and that would be ah kiong)...

still...that wasn't the worst part...
the worst part is...I forgotten to request for an isle seat...and ended up sitting right in the middle of a 5 sitter...
trust me...having to rub your ass against a stranger every time you have to answer nature's call...Not good....

the food sucked...I really can't understand why some ppl love airplane meals...yucks!!

Anyway....I'm home...
I don't know why...but its so weird coming home...
everything's weird....
from the door handles......my bed....the tv screen...astro channels...food...roads...houses...to the actual size of my toilet and the toilet bowl (I imagined it to be bigger)....

Well....guess I'm still readjusting....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ur blog quite fun to read. hehe. nice pics too...of those super cute doggies!!! *grin*

so, all settled down n ready to meet up? =)