I couldn't think of a better title...
hence the date....
I would say I did quite a lot in a day today...
First...I went for an interview...with Hualon Corp. Sdn Bhd...
its really really a "china man" company...
its like I traveled a decade back in time when I walked from the lift to the reception table...
everything's just so...90s....the layout...the furnishing...every freaking thing!!!
and the staff....
most of them there are female...
and they are the typical chinese ed gals...u know....(nothing bad...just...)
that aside...
I waited patiently for someone to see me...
at that time...I was thinking to myself...if someone do not show up by 2.30pm (my appointment was 2 pm..and its already 2.10pm)...I will leave...and if they're still interested..they can call me up...
yea...I know...
lanci leh?!?! ahahahha...
well...honestly...I'm not interested to work at that company at all...
I'm just going in for an interview to just see what I can get...
after all...I did not apply for it....they called me up after viewing my resume on jobstreet.com
So....someone did come out to see me...
*interview interview interview*
"your celely is won't be what you expected ler...are you still interested?? if you are...den I will alange a 2nd interview for u la...."
erm...what I am suppose to say??
I know I'm not interested...but how to say??
so...I lied...I told her I will consider and she say she'll call me back soon to alange for a 2nd interview....
hmmm...I think I really need to learn how to say No to certain things...
Then...
after the interview...
rushed back home..changed...and off I go to pavilion with Celine....
shop shop shop..
meet up with friends...
eat eat eat...chat chat chat...mamak mamak mamak...
even though I was tired...but its all worth it...
I enjoyed my time....
its been so long since I last seen them...
anyway...
had a great time today...
and now I'm so sleepy I can't think of what to write anymore...
well...that's all anyway...
Thursday, February 21, 2008
20.02.2008
Posted by s h u t i n g at 1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment