Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Love You.

I never knew how much hearing a simple "I love you" from the one you love, can mean almost the world to a person.
And I never knew how strong those words can be.

Nevertheless, according to some, those words must not be said too often, or it'll just be meaningless.
It doesn't matter. Even if you really love someone, but you've said it too often, you just gotta hold your horses people!!!
On the other hand, you must not deprive your love ones of those three words. Trust me...not very fun....


So, what's the right amount you ask me?
Honestly, I don't know.
But as of right now, I would say...say it to your love ones whenever you can and mean it when you say it. Because you'll never know when they would never hear it again or when you would never be able to say it ever again.



I LOVE YOU...

Daddy...

Mummy...

Kor Kor...

Grandma...

My whole family...

You...

My ji muiS and friendS...



I know I don't say this often enough...
but I really mean it....
Thanks for being there for me....
You all mean the world to me...
I love you all so much!!

See!!! that wasn't difficult!!
=p

0 comments: