We were driving down to the city the other day and heard this advertisement over the radio.... "Come visit the Melbourne Pet & Animal Expo at Caufield Racecourse....we have all sorts of things from dogs...cats...reptiles...marine something something...bla bla bla...Starts this Friday!!!"
(well...it wasn't really exactly like that....but yea...you get what I mean right?!?!)
So....we decided to go have a look at this animal expo thingy....
In Melbourne, they are usually quite good....I wouldn't expect much if its in Malaysia...=p
Well, it was quite impressive...
they have like dog clubs for different dog breeds....and they have so many treats and all the "high-tech" stuff for them...
I tell you...dogs in Australia are so so sooooo spoiled!!
I took some pictures of some really cute and really BIG dogs....

Me and puppy Samoyed....he/she is so darn cute!!
And its fur....omg!!! so so so soft!!! how nice if I can shave him and make his fur into a rug....ehhehehe

Big Samoyed and I....
its like he have a constant smiling face...ahahahha...so cute!!!
but not so cute when his saliva dripped on my slipper...so slimy and gross!!! eeeee!!!

Love at first sight.....

waaahahahah!!!
Big Newfoundland trying to lick sam....with saliva dripping all over...and sam is like trying to push him away....so funny!!!

and....
Videos of flyball demonstraion...
They so clever!!!!!! omg!!!
sorry la foxy....
they so cute and so clever...and so good....
but i still love you la ok!?!?
oh...btw...foxy is this handsome guy...







0 comments:
Post a Comment